Wednesday 29 December 2010

Merry Christmas to me.......

So i'm just going to put it out there........i LOVE christmas for the simple fact i get presents, selfish i no, but i still give.... and when you love bags there's only one thing to ask for from santa!!



this year i got this gorgeous Louis Vuitton - Never Full Bag
I cant wait to use in the summer especially on holiday, I love Louis Vuitton accessories because they match every out fit.
Last year i got this gorgeous Mulberry 'hobo' bag. Once again a 'staple' bag that can be worn with many outfits, I dont like over the top bags......less is more!!
Ive still got a Vivienne Westwood bag which i got for christmas also which ive still not got :( its stuck in the courier sorting office due to the snow!! I should have just went into the boutique but because of the snow i just bought it online and still not got it!!! this is all i have till it comes.....



No comments:

Post a Comment